Management of a core enterprise integration project requires enormous effort. It involves valuable staff time and resources that an organization may otherwise not be accustomed to undertaking. Genuity Group has experienced staff -- including former CIOs -- with extensive knowledge who will apply the latest techniques to ensure success. Our deep experience allows us to act as an independent, strategic resource and advocate managing the entire project, or used in a tactical role within your project team. Either way, our flexible engagement structure and experienced staff will reduce your project risks and increase the likelihood of success while meeting your budgeting goals.
Genuity is trusted and recognized by the largest banks, nationally recognized healthcare organizations, and in government for its system work from IBM mainframes to sophisticated distributed architectures. Now, that trust, knowledge and experience is here to work for you, too.
Scope of Capabilities
- Buy vs. build assessments
- System of work (system blueprint) analysis
- Requirements gathering, development and specification
- RFP management (formulate, issue, collect, evaluate, recommend)
- Vendor contract negotiation
- Systems implementation and integration